69 Trek Lake
CORDILLERA BLANCA PERÚ
Lake called 69 by his localization in the lakes register of inventory book in the cordillera Blanca, its located in the foot of mount chacraraju on demanda ravine (llanganuco), this lake is one of the most beautiful glacier lake in whole of cordillera Blanca, besides its ideal for people, who are looking for acclimatization to do treks or climbs with more time and higher elevation.
• Maximum altitude: 4500 m. (lake 69).
• Difficulty: Moderate.
• Duration: 2days/ 1 night .
• Preferred time: April – October.
• Location: Cordillera Blanca.
• Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C during day/ at night – 03° C – 01°C
DAY 1: Huaraz city at (3100m) – Yungay city at (2550m) – Lake Chinancocha at (3850m) – Cebollapampa at (3900m) – 69 Lake at (4500m). (Trek time: 3 hours (ascend) / driving up time: 3 hours).
Departure from Huaraz at 7.00 am we will drive along Callejon de Huaylas to the north side until Yungay city, from this place we will deviate to the east on dirt road, toward Llanganuco ravine, passing on the way by amazing green turquoise lake of Chinancocha at 3850m until Cebollapampa, from this place we will start walking up toward Lake 69, through dense highland forest, as soon as we reach higher, the view is better, to enjoy seeing giant peaks as: mount Chacraraju at 6112m, mount Pisco at 5752m, mount Yanapaccha at 5460m, and majestic mount Huascaran South peak at 6768 m. Until reach Lake 69 at 4500m, Overnight camp at 69 Lake.
DAY 2: 69 Lake at (4500m) – Cebollapampa at (3900m) – Huaraz city. (Trek time: 3 hours (descent) / driving time: 3 hours).
After our hearty breakfast we will pick up everything to comeback toward Cebollapampa enjoying exiting Mountain View as: beautiful landscape, waterfalls, and sharp giant mountains. When we just get Cebollapampa where our private transport is waiting us to comeback – Huaraz.
OUR TREK PRICE INCLUDES:
• Qualified trekking guide.
• Cook specialized in normal and vegetarian dishes.
• Full first aid kid.
• Camping equipment (double sleeping tent, matrass, and etc.).
• Equipment and cook tools (cook tent, utensil kitchen, and more).
• Personalized service of Peruvian Mountain Summit.
• Donkey driver, who is allowed to drive 5 donkeys.
• Donkey service to transfer our trek equipment.
• Private transport from Huaraz – Cebollapampa / Cebollapampa – Huaraz.
• Meal during the trek (breakfast, picnic, dinner).
• The meal contain enough carbohydrate to recover the lost energy during the trek (omelet, soup, fresh fruit, meats, pasta, raze, hot drinks, coca tea, which is ideal for altitude sickness).
• You should do early book to get special discounts.
• For booking validation you should deposit a 40% of total price, and rest 60% you pay when you arrive to Peru or Huaraz.
• Our accommodation service has hot water, private bathroom, TV with cable connection, restaurant, cafe shop, which is located at down town.
• Bus service from Lima – Huaraz – Lima with “Cruz del Sur or Movil tours” with Wi-Fi connection.
• Our trek rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
THE PRICE NOT INCLUDES:
– Entrance ticket fee to Huascaran NationalPpark 65.00 soles.
– Alimentation in Huaraz city.
– Sleeping bag (adequate -15° C).
PERSONAL TREK GEAR:
– Hiking boots.
– Polar Tec or wool gloves.
– Sun hat.
– Polar Tec or wool cap.
– Sun glasses UV protection.
– A day pack about 40 l.
– Waterproof jacket Gore-Tex.
– Waterproof pants Gore-Tex.
– Water bottle.
– Sun scream.
– Personal first aid kid.
– Hiking poles.
– Overcoat clothes.
– A camera.
– Sleeping bag -15° C.
– Personal toilets and small synthetic towel.