This is an unforgettable experience walk on old narrow and modern streets, churches, Pinar view point and Monterrey hot spring. This trip is ideal for visitors, who have a short time to visit our region. As well as it’s used as acclimatization for people, who wants to do treks, climbs in Cordillera Blanca & huayhuash for more time and higher elevation.
• Maximum altitude: 3300 m (Pinar view pint).
• Duration: full day.
• Departure time: 9:30 am.
• Arrival time: 3:00 pm.
• Preferred time: April – October.
• Location: Cordillera Blanca.
• average Temperature: Between 13°C – 23° C during the trip.
Our tour departure from Huaraz, in this trip we will enjoy seeing several sights as: Soledad church, every year on May 03 is celebrated the festivity, with traditional dances, inside it we will be able to see pictures about holy week, on Jose Olaya street we will walk on narrow street, that is only street that survive after 1970 earth quake, also along that street were concentrate many stores as: ovens, groceries, breeding trout belong of agriculture ministerial, Pinar view point, Monterey hot spring, lunch time will be an a touristic restaurant, where we will enjoy tasting traditional food “Pachamanca” together agency team.
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDE:
• Qualified official tour guide.
• Full first aid kid.
• Personalized service of “Peruvian Mountain Summit.
• Touristic transport.
THE PRICE NOT INCLUDE:
– Entrance ticket fee 5.00 soles.
– Alimentation during the trip.
– Our tour rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
PERSONAL TOURS GEAR:
– Hiking boots .
– Sun hat
– Sun glasses UV protection
– A day pack about 40 l.
– Water bottle
– Sun scream
– Personal first aid kid
– Hiking poles
– Overcoat clothes.