Tours Honcopampa – Marcará
Honcopampa archaeological site is amazing Pre-Inca temple surrounded by beautiful landscape, waterfall, and Chancos hot spring, this trip is ideal for visitors, who have a short time to visit our region. As well as it’s used as acclimatization for people, that going to do treks, climb in cordillera Blanca & huayhuash for more time
• Maximum altitude: 3450m (Honcopampa).
• Duration: full day.
• Departure time: 9:30 am.
• Arrival time: 6:00 pm.
• Preferred time: April – October.
• Location: Cordillera Blanca.
• average Temperature: between 13°C – 23° C during the trip.
Honcopampa is lead tourist attraction, we will drive to the north side of Huaraz, passing on the way by highland villages such as Tarica, Pariahuanca, San Miguel de Aco and Honcopampa, quebrada Honda Vicos, Chancos and Marcara.
Honcopampa characterize same epoch that Willcahuain, which grew up between years (700 – 1000 d.c).
This sight is located on the west flank of cordillera Blanca, also consist in group of houses with rectangle shape, yard in the middle and several mausoleums of two floors, the biggest one has 6 doors, 20 rooms in first floor, besides that place was ritual practicing with coca leaves.
This temple is lies at 3450m and 30 km from Huaraz, Honcopampa is belong of Tupac Yupanqui, farm in Atoqpampa village – san Miguel de Aco district – Huaraz province – Ancash region
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO GET IT:
First option is Huaraz – Tarica (craftsman town) – san Miguel de Aco until Honcopampa on dirt road, after one hour driving we will reach it.
Second option is Huaraz – Marcara town – Chancos hot spring – Vicus farm (it still keeping their ancestral costums) – Caranapampa bridge – Honcopampa on dirt road
THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDE:
• Qualified official tour guide.
• Full first aid kid.
• Personalized service of “Peruvian mountain summit”.
• Touristic transport.
THE PRICE NOT INCLUDE:
– Entrance ticket fee to pre Inca temple of Honcopampa 5.00 soles.
– Alimentation during the trip.
– Our tour rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
PERSONAL TOURS GEAR:
– Hiking boots.
– Sun hat.
– Sun glasses UV protection.
– A day pack about 40 l.
– Water bottle.
– Sun scream.
– Personal first aid kid.
– Hiking poles.
– Overcoat clothes.