Huamashraju Mountain at 5,434m
This summit is located to the east site of Huaraz, its little bit difficult to climb with spectacular view from the summit, this peak is recommendable for people, who have considerable experience to climb, with Mountains View as: Churup mountain, Vallunaraju mountain, San Juan mountain, Cashan mountain and impressive Huascaran mountain and Huantsan mountain.
• Maximum altitude: 5434 m. (Huamashraju summit).
• Difficulty: Moderate – hard.
• Duration: 3 days / 2 nights.
• Preferred time: May – September.
• Location: Cordillera Blanca.
• Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C during the day/ at night -05°C to – 02°C.
DAY 1: Huaraz at (3100m) – Jancu village at (3900m) – Huamashraju base camp at (4500m). (Trek time: 3 hours (ascend) / driving up time: 1 hours).
Departure from Hat 8.00 am to the east side on dirt road until Jancu village at 3900m, From this place we will start walking up toward base camp, after 3 hours walking up we will reach the base camp at 4500m near to lake. Overnight camp at Huamashraju base camp.
DAY 2: Huamashraju base camp at (4500m) – Huamashraju summit at (5434m) – base camp at (4500m). (Climbing time: 8 hours (ascend & descent).
This day very early at 2.00am we will start climbing up toward Huamashraju summit at 5434m, after 5 hours we will reach the summit, from the summit we will have marvelous view about several peaks as: Churup mountain 5495m, mount Vallunaraju mountain 5686m, Cashan mountain 5716m, Shacsha mountain 5703m, and Huantsan mountain 6395m.then we will descent on the same route up until base camp. Last night camp at Huamashraju base camp.
DAY 3: Huamashraju base camp at (4500m) – Jancu village at (3900m) – Huaraz. (Driving time: 1 hour / walk time: 3 hours (walk down).
After our breakfast at 8:00am we will pick up our climbing gear, after that we will walk down until parceled Jancu village, where our private transport is waiting us to back Huaraz. End our expedition.
OUR CLIMB PRICE INCLUDES:
• Qualified mountain guide.
• Cook specialized in normal and vegetarian dishes.
• Full first aid kid.
• Camping equipment (double sleeping tent, matrass, and etc.).
• Equipment and cook tools (cook tent, chairs, table and full utensil kitchen).
• Climbing gear (climbing boots, crampons, harness, ice axe rope, etc).
• Personalized service of Peruvian mountain summit.
• Donkey driver, who is allowed to drive 5 donkeys.
• Donkeys service to transport our climbing logistic.
• Porters support, Who will load our climbing gear.
• Private transport from Huaraz – Jancu / Jancu– Huaraz.
• Climbing meal (breakfast, picnic or lunch and dinner).
• The meal contain enough carbohydrate to recover the lost energy during the trek (omelet, soup, fresh fruit, meats, pasta, raze, hot drinks, coca tea, which is ideal for altitude sickness).
THE PRICE NOT INCLUDE:
– Climbing permits to Huascaran National Park 65.00 soles.
– Alimentation in Huaraz city.
– Sleeping bag (adequate -15° C).
• You should do early book to get special discounts.
• For booking validation you should deposit a 40% of total price, and rest 60% you pay when you arrive to Peru or Huaraz.
• Our accommodation service has hot water, private bathroom, TV with cable connection, restaurant, cafe shop, which is located at down town
• Bus service from Lima – Huaraz – Lima with “Cruz del Sur or Movil tours” with Wi-Fi connection.
• Dear visitors you should know that our company service is available to provide wherever information regarding our trip, for detailed information you should request us and we will reply as soon as possible, because we have an expert guide available.
• Our trek rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
PERSONAL CLIMBING GEAR
– Climbing boots.
– Polar Tec or wool gloves.
– Sun hat.
– Polar Tec or wool cap.
– Sun glasses UV protection.
– A back pack between 40 l to 70 l.
– Light weight Waterproof jacket Gore-Tex.
– Light weight Waterproof pants Gore-Tex.
– Water bottle.
– Sun scream.
– Personal first aid kid.
– Hiking poles.
– Overcoat clothes.
– A camera.
– Sleeping bag -15° C.
– Personal toilets and small synthetic towel.