Day 1 – CUSCO – SANTA MARIA – BIKE
Pick up from hostel between 7:00 to 7:30 am and heading towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where we can appreciate beautiful and picturesque natural attractions. Arrive before noon about the Abra Malaga (4316 masl) then descend to San Luis starting point of our bike tour, heading towards Alfamayo down for lunch, after lunch we bike and we will stop at the archaeological site HUAMANMARKA where the guide will explain details of that place, then continue through orchards and rivers. Arrival at Santa Maria approx. between 4:00 to 6:00 pm and during descent through the valley have the support of our guide and emergency transportation which accompany to the end of the route. (Lunch, dinner and overnight).
Day 2 – SANTA MARIA – SANTA TERESA
We got up around 5:00 am and after breakfast we start walking along the bank of the river. We wil see along the way animals of the region such as birds (parrots, hummingbirds, eagles), wild cats, centipedes, lizards, medicinal plants and fruit trees like (banana, mango, orange, tangerine, cocoa, and dark pacay coca, coffee , etc.). then reach the small town of Quellomayo, rest and lunch. Continue until you reach the hot springs of Santa Teresa (medicinal), after a relaxing bath we will go to the village of Santa Teresa arriving there approximately 5:00 pm. (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight).
DIA 3 – SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES
After breakfast we continue our tour in a minibus to Santa Teresa Hydroelectric where we will have lunch. After a 2 hours walk we’ll reach the town of Aguas Calientes where we will to be the resting place of the third night. At night can take a walk around the city. (Dinner and lodging included).
DIA 4 – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Very early morning wake up at 5:00 am and 5:30 am we will go to Machu Picchu, climbing a path through the jungle, taking the opportunity to see the sunrise after checking into the 6:20 a.m. control of the park. We’ll have a 2 hours guided tour, then free time in the sanctuary. Return to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Ollantaytambo in the afternoon. Followed by a bus to Cusco.
NOTE : The return ticket depend on the availability of the company PERURAIL, we usually issue the tickets for 18 hours but is subject to availability of the company in some cases not issued for the 13 or 14 hours. This is beyond our responsibility but we will do our best to make your return is at 18 hours.
- Pick up passengers from the hotel
- Bus Transport – Abra Malaga to the bike ride home
- Front suspension bikes, helmets and gloves
- 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfasts
- 2 nights in a shelter house with hot water
- One night in the town of Aguas Calientes hostel (with private bathroom and hot water)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Professional bilingual guide service (Biking, Hiking and Machu Picchu)
- Train back Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo (train exclusively for tourists)
- Ticket to the hot springs of Santa Teresa
- Bus up and down Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes (U.S. $ 14.00)
- First Aid
- Bus from Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- First breakfast and lunch the last day
- Snacks and side dishes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Personal items, Ponchos, Snack
- Bottle of water
- Extra money for the thermal baths and extra expenses
- Sport Pants