• Day 1: Pick up and transfer to your hotel to the train station for your trip and visit to Machu Picchu
• Day 2: Free day to visit Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu museum and return to the city of Cusco
• Day 1: Pick up and transfer to your hotel to the train station for their journey to Aguas Calientes, where you take the day off to visit the tourist attractions of this place
• Day 2: Early morning visit the archeological city of Machu Picchu and afternoon return to Cusco
• Train ticket round trip (Cusco – Aguas Calientes – Cusco), the type of train you choose.
• Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
• Bus ticket (Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes).
• Guide service group.
• Transfers in Cusco (Hotel – Train Station – Hotel).
• One night lodging, Hotel President, if you can choose the Square hostel, hostel or hostel Continental Machu Picchu, then the cost decreases by $ 07
Mandor entrance (5 soles) and hot springs (10 soles).
Food (lunches and dinners cost about 20 to 30 soles per meal)