Pisco Climbing at 5752m
This summit is the most perfect for aclimatization with easy difficulty to climbing up on the normal route on the west ridge. Offer a breathtaking mountain view from the summit, where we will be surrounded by huge snowcapped peaks as: Huandoy mountain, Huascaran mounts, Chopicalqui mountain, Yanapaccha mountain, Chacraraju mountain, Piramide Garcilaso mountain, Caraz mountain and impressive lovely mount Alpamayo.
• Maximum altitude: 5752 m. (Pisco summit).
• Difficulty: Moderate.
• Duration: 3 days / 2 nights.
• Preferred time: May – September.
• Location: Cordillera Blanca.
• Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C during the day/ at night -05°C to – 02°C.
DAY 1: Huaraz at (3100m) – Yungay town at (2500m) – Cebollapampa camp at (3900m) – Pisco base camp at (4665m). (Driving time: 3 hours / walk time: 3 hours (walk up).
Departure from Huaraz at 6:00 am, toward north side along Callejon de Huaylas valley until Yungay town, from this place we will turn to the east to continue driving up toward Llanganuco valley passing on the way by beautiful couple glacier lakes until Cebollapampa where we will take donkey and donkey driver service, who is going to load our climbing gear until base camp at 46650m. Overnight camp at base camp.
DAY 2: Pisco mountain base camp at (4665m) – Pisco summit at (5752m) – Pisco base camp at (4665m). (Climbing time: 11 hours (ascent & descent).
After our breakfast at 1:00 we will start walking up toward Pisco summit at 5752m, after 3 hours we will pass the rocky moraine side, we will be at glacier edge, after 4 hours climbing up we will reach the top, on the summit we will see more than 10 summits, which are over 6 thousand meters high including giant mount Huascaran. Then we come back until our camping spot. Last night camp at base camp.
DAY 3: Pisco base camp at (4665m) – Cebollapampa at (3900m) – Huaraz.
(Trek time: 3 hours (descent)/ driving time: 3 hours).
After our hearty breakfast we will pick up our climb gear to walk down until Cebollapampa, where our private transport is waiting us to drive Huaraz.
OUR CLIMB PRICE INCLUDES:
• Qualified mountain guide.
• Cook specialized in normal and vegetarian dishes.
• Full first aid kid.
• Camping equipment (double sleeping tent, matrass, and etc.).
• Equipment and cook tools (cook tent, chairs, table and full utensil kitchen).
• Climbing gear (climbing boots, crampons, harness, ice axe rope, etc).
• Personalized service of Peruvian mountain summit.
• Donkey driver, who is allowed to drive 5 donkeys.
• Donkeys service to transport our climbing logistic.
• Private transport from Huaraz – Cebollapampa / Cebollapampa – Huaraz.
• Climbing meal (breakfast, picnic or lunch and dinner)
• The meal contain enough carbohydrate to recover the lost energy during the trek (omelet, soup, fresh fruit, meats, pasta, raze, hot drinks, coca tea, which is ideal for altitude sickness).
• You should do early book to get special discounts.
• For booking validation you should deposit a 40% of total price, and rest 60% you pay when you arrive to Peru or Huaraz.
• Our accommodation service has hot water, private bathroom, TV with cable connection, restaurant, cafe shop, which is located at down town
• Bus service from Lima – Huaraz – Lima with “Cruz del Sur or Movil tours” with Wi-Fi connection.
• Dear visitors you should know that our company service is available to provide wherever information regarding our trip, for detailed information you should request us and we will reply as soon as possible, because we have an expert guide available.
• Our trek rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
THE PRICE NOT INCLUDES:
– Climbing permits to Huascaran National Park 65.00 soles.
– Alimentation in Huaraz city.
– Sleeping bag (adequate -15° C).
PERSONAL CLIMBING GEAR
– Climbing boots.
– Polar Tec or wool gloves.
– Sun hat.
– Polar Tec or wool cap.
– Sun glasses UV protection.
– A back pack between 40 l to 70 l.
– Light weight Waterproof jacket Gore-Tex.
– Light weight Waterproof pants Gore-Tex.
– Water bottle.
– Sun scream.
– Personal first aid kid.
– Hiking poles.
– Overcoat clothes.
– A camera.
– Sleeping bag -15° C.
– Personal toilets and small synthetic towel.