– Meeting at 3:30 pm and departure to Pacchanta community, where we arrive around 7pm. Dinner and accomodation in local homes.
Optional. – Visit to the nearby village of Upis, trekking around Ausangate mountain area, views of glaciar lagoons
– Relax and enjoy the hot springs
Day 3 – Trekking and handcrafts
– Demonstration of handcrafts
– Hiking around alpaca corrals and Ausangate lagoons. (you can do this trek on horseback, at the time payment)
– We return to the town about 1.30 pm for a typical andean lunch (pachamanca).
– Hot Springs, buy local handcraft products
Private transport return from Pacchanta at 4pm.
You should bring
* Warm clothes
* Sleeping bag (rental cost 20 soles throughout the tour)
*** Donations of clothing, toys and school supplies for children are welcome
****Let us know if you are vegetarian