Tullpacocha Lake Trek
Is perfec place to enjoy the nature and to see wild animal in their habitats, this Lake is located to the east in Quilcayhuanca valley, its ideal for acclimatization and lovely mountain view such as: mount san Juan, mount Tullparaju, mount Chinchey, mount Maparaju, mount Andavite and beautiful Tullpacocha lake.
• Maximum altitude: 4300 m. (Tullpacocha Lake).
• Difficulty: Moderate.
• Duration: 2 days / 1 night.
• Preferred time: April – October.
• Location: Cordillera Blanca.
• Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C dring the day/ at night -03°C to – 1°C.
DAY 1: Huaraz at (3100m) – Quillcayhuanca gate at (3850m) – camp cruze Cayesh at (4150m). (Trek time: 5 hours (ascend) / driving up time: 1 hours)
Departure from Huaraz at 8.00 am. to the east side on dirt road until Pitec settlement, From Pitec we will start walking up toward lake Tullpacocha, along Quillcayhuanca valley, after 5 hours walking up we will reach our good camping spot at 4150m. Overnight camp at cruze Cayesh.
DAY 2: Camp cruze Cayesh at (4150m) – Tullpacocha Lake at (4300m) – Quillcayhuanca gate at (3850m) – Huaraz. (Trek time: 5 hours (ascend) / driving up time: 1 hour).
After our hearty breakfast we will start walking up toward Tullpacocha lake at 4300m, on gentle grade terrain with some steep section, until lake, which is lies below of Tullparaju mountain, after that we comeback on the same trail up until gate, where our private transport is waiting us to comeback – Huaraz.
OUR TREK PRICE INCLUDES:
• Qualified trekking guide.
• Cook specialized in normal and vegetarian dishes.
• Full first aid kid.
• Camping equipment (double sleeping tent, matrass, and etc.).
• Equipment and cook tools (cook tent, utensil kitchen, and more)
• Personalized service of Peruvian Mountain Summit.
• Donkey driver, who is allowed to drive 5 donkeys.
• Donkey service to transfer our trek equipment.
• Private transport from Huaraz – Pitec / Pitec – Huaraz.
• Meal during the trek (breakfast, picnic, dinner).
• The meal contain enough carbohydrate to recover the lost energy during the trek (omelet, soup, fresh fruit, meats, pasta, raze, hot drinks, coca tea, which is ideal for altitude sickness). +
• You should do early book to get special discounts.
• For booking validation you should deposit a 40% of total price, and rest 60% you pay when you arrive to Peru or Huaraz.
• Our accommodation service has hot water, private bathroom, TV with cable connection, restaurant, cafe shop, which is located at down town.
• Bus service from Lima – Huaraz – Lima with “Cruz del Sur or Movil tours” with Wi-Fi connection. .
• Our trek rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
THE PRICE NOT INCLUDES:
– Entrance ticket fee to Huascaran National Park 65.00 soles.
– Alimentation in Huaraz city.
– Sleeping bag (adequate -15° C).
PERSONAL TREK GEAR:
– Hiking boots.
– Polar Tec or wool gloves.
– Sun hat.
– Polar Tec or wool cap.
– Sun glasses UV protection.
– A back pack between 40 l to 70 l.
– Waterproof jacket Gore-Tex.
– Waterproof pants Gore-Tex.
– Water bottle.
– Sun scream.
– Personal first aid kid.
– Hiking poles.
– Overcoat clothes.
– A camera.
– Sleeping bag -15° C.
– Personal toilets and small synthetic towel.