Trekking Wilcahuain – Monterey
A short trek through country sides, with amazing view about archaeological site, Cordillera Blanca & cordillera Negra. Ending at Monterrey hot spring.
• Maximum altitude: 3400 m (Wilcahuain).
• Difficulty: Easy.
• Duration: Half day.
• Preferred time: April – October.
• Location: Countryside.
• Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C.
DAY 1: Huaraz at (3100m) – Wilcahuain Archaeological site at (3400m) – Monterrey at (3000m) – Huaraz. (Trek time: 4 hours (ascend & descend) driving time: 1 hours (go & back)
Departure from Huaraz at 9.00 am to the north – east of Huaraz until Wilcahuain village, on the way we will pass by Paria village. When we just get Wilcahuain we will visit complex pre-Inca temple, after that we will start walking down toward monterry hot spring, through mountain villages and dense vegetation with exiting view to the Cordillera Negra, as soon as we arrive Monterrey we will take enough time to relax our body in the hot spring, finally we come back Huaraz.
OUR TRIP PRICE INCLUDE:
• Qualified trekking guide.
• Full first aid kid.
• Personalized service of “Peruvian Mountain Summit”.
• Private transport from Huaraz – Wilcahuain/ Monterry – Huaraz.
THE PRICE NOT INCLUDE:
– Entrance ticket fee to archaeological site 5.00 soles.
– Alimentation in Huaraz city.
– Our tour rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
PERSONAL HIKING GEAR:
– Hiking boots.
– Sun hat.
– Sun glasses UV protection.
– A day pack about 40 l.
– Water bottle.
– Sun scream.
– Personal first aid kid.
– Hiking poles.
– Overcoat clothes.
– Rain clothes.